Monday, June 16, 2008

 

Teri Winning, Volunteer Coordinator extraordinaire

I’m struck again and again by the generosity of people. Teri Winning emailed me last November. We had coffee and she asked what she could do to support LiveFeed. I was taken aback by her willingness to do whatever we needed. After several conversations, she took on being our volunteer coordinator. This was a position that she didn’t have much experience in so Teri sought out training to develop the necessary skills. She created a structure soon after and began managing the offers we got for volunteer help. Honestly, it never occurred to me that LiveFeed might have a volunteer coordinator in its first year and Teri’s enthusiasm and tenacity at taking on the position was incredibly inspiring. Teri provided a great service for LiveFeed in her time with us and we, I, will be forever grateful for her contribution.

There are so many who have made a critical difference to the creation and development of LiveFeed. I hope with time we will be able to fully appreciate and honor each of them. I also hope that everyone who has contributed will find themselves honored each time we are able to publicly appreciate one of our supporters.

~ tom

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]